Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); providing technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective.
Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. Supports applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function.
Responsible for design and development of overall application, including re-usable classes and frameworks, component design, UI design providing scalable and resilient solution that meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Require PEGA CSA with 2+ years of hands-on design and development experience to implement enterprise workflow and automation applications
- Experience in Designing and Implementing PEGA Enterprise Class Rules, Flows, Activities, Repots, Correspondence, Case Management and Integrations, Data Pages, Agents, UI design, Dashboards, Reports, Troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience in automating testing, package deployment and verification and application monitoring
- Experience in Pega server configuration and Oracle database query optimization for performance testing execution, troubleshooting and fixing issues identified in load volume test
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile scrum, Pega code reviews, guardrail compliance and UI design system best practices including Pega Cosmos, Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Splunk, Fiddler, Kafka, Hadoop, Reports, Selenium, Micro-services and APIs, Deployment automation, unit test automation, CI/CD tools
- 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role