Supporting all aspects of our employees’ wellness – physical, emotional and financial – is a critical component of being a great place to work. With the wide range of benefits and programs available, employees have the resources they need to be well at every stage of life and plan for the future.
Examples of benefits and programs available to our U.S. employees are below. Similar offerings are available in our other locations across the globe. Your Global Talent Acquisition specialist can share more information about the specific benefits available in your area.
- We offer quality health and insurance benefits and continue to provide wellness programs and resources, such as annual health screenings and the Get Active! challenge to provide employees access to resources for a healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- When life gets challenging, employees have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which provides free, 24/7 support for employees and anyone in their household.
- U.S. employees have access to industry-leading leave for new parents and back-up child and adult care is available when regular arrangements aren’t available.
- We provide paid time off to help teammates balance work and personal life. Eligible employees have access to paid vacation, sick, and personal time off as well as paid sabbaticals that reward longevity.
- We have enhanced our paid bereavement leave across the globe to an industry-leading 20 days for full-time employees who lose a spouse, partner or child.
- Our Life Event Services team provides personalized connections to resources and benefits by tapping internal and external experts in the moments that matter most, including retirement; grieving the death of a loved one; impacted by domestic violence; undergoing a gender transition; or being impacted by natural/manmade disasters.
- We offer eligible U.S. employees up to 5% of eligible pay in 401(k) company-matching contributions, plus 2% or 3% in annual contributions (based on years of service).
- U.S. employees can speak with experienced financial counselors at the Benefits Education & Planning Center for free, personalized guidance with retirement planning, benefits coverage and creating a plan to reach financial goals.
- Employee Financial Services offers U.S. employees financial education and special access to financial products, services and expertise.
*This communication provides information about certain Bank of America benefits. Receipt of this document does not automatically entitle you to benefits offered by Bank of America. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this communication. However, if there are discrepancies between this communication and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern. Bank of America retains the discretion to interpret the terms or language used in any of its communications according to the provisions contained in the plan documents. Bank of America also reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan in its sole discretion at any time for any reason.