Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, etc. The Production Services Manager translates business strategy into work programs and processes. Directs lower-level managers or team leaders or directly manages a specialty function. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an technology environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as an escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of moderately complex unresolved problems, complaints and service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the production services environment.
- F5 LTM/GTM and Cisco Switch/Router experience
- 7+ years of Cisco routers/switches troubleshooting
- F5 LTM and GTM knowledge and skillset
- Triage Leadership
- Splunk, Introscope, Appdynamics, Wireshark
- Being able to do Network IP Services & Design
- Subject Matter expert with F5 products & technology ( GTM, LTM, SSL offloading etc)
- Working knowledge of leveraging F5 devices for web acceleration & caching
- Good overall network background with an understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols
- Strong background with DNS
- Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls
- Strong understanding of the different load balancing options & features to include OneConnect, Persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles
- Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and Iquery functionality between LTM & GTM for a HA design
- Must have a strong understanding of Web traffic load balancing function and manipulation procedures along with sizing and capacity planning based on a high availability or DR design
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Background with network scripting and programming
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role