Looking for a professional engineer with in-depth knowledge of Contact Center. The position will reside in Bank of America Real Time Collaboration Contact Center Engineering team directly supporting Architecture and Engineering functions for Contact Center products and solutions. The staff resources working in this position will be responsible for development of program schedule, program tasks, communication materials for senior leadership and Contact Center engineering documentation in relation to fast moving programs.
Key Responsibilities & Professional Competencies
- Provide program guidance and develop program timelines from an engineering point of view in partnership with our program management office
- Directly support business initiated projects.
- Direct and communicate with leadership on status of programs and open issues.
- Develop ROM/SOW quotes for projects for equipment placement, licensing
- Assist in the development of project supporting documentation/information to include Bill of Materials (BOMs), cost estimates and equipment placement requests.
- Provide local software and hardware support requiring complex integrated configurations in the areas of; Avaya Communications Manager and Avaya PBX (call routing, Cisco Unity Connection integration, AES, CMS, one-X), Sonus/Ribbon, LAN/WAN, VoIP, SIP and Session Management.
- Develop and write procedures/documentation for installation, and configuration of Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Application Enablement Servers, Avaya Call Manager Server.
Professional Competencies (Must Haves)
- Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization.
- Experience in program communication and program management
- Communication skills a must, powerpoint, visio, structured program updates
- Must be highly motivated and a self-directed individual.
- 10+ Years Call Center experience.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Avaya ACM, Avaya CMS, Avaya Session Manager, Aspect, NICE voice recording, IVR, dialers, Genesys IVR and VoIP IVR & Broadsoft
- Strong knowledge of session border controllers; Sonus/Ribbon GSX/7k Session Border Controller and SIP/TDM Trunking.
- Extensive PBX/ACD experience, working knowledge of IVR, call flows, vectors, and adjunct routing, system architecture, design principles and implementation
- Experience with QoS configurations, jitter, diagnosing and tuning QoS and performing bandwidth analysis.
- Knowledge of CTI, LAN/WAN communications, switches and routers.
- Knowledge of SIP, RTP/RTCP, ISDN, H.323, H248, MGCP, codecs is required.
- Experience with configuration and support experience in a complex multi-layered network environment.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience working under tight deadlines and high pressure environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Capable of quickly learning new technologies and procedures, as well as being willing to train others in procedures mastered as part of implementations.
BA or BS in Telecommunications, Data Communications or Computer Science. 1-3 years of experience in LAN/WAN networking
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role