We are seeking a dynamic candidate who is quantitative, analytical, proactive, a team player, able to work under pressure and to tight time constraints and has excellent attention to detail. This position requires daily liaison with many different groups across the organization and so, candidates must have a high level of communication and interpersonal skills. This is a trade support role and the candidate must demonstrate maturity and have a good understanding in the derivatives/equity sales and trading flows. The ideal candidate is preferred to have some trade support experience in a reputable Investment Bank.
• Provide operational support for derivative/swaps/cash products
• Ensure transactions are booked into the trading system timely and reconciled accurately
• Provide resolutions to breaks
• Support the Sales and Trading Desks by investigating and resolving issues and enquiries related to trade processing, bookings and breaks etc
• Work closely with Operations and Client Services to ensure timely settlement of trades
• Devise proactively control procedures to prevent operational risk to the firm
• Manage ad-hoc projects and liaise with both internal/external counterparts in different regions
• Problem solving skills
• Degree qualification is essential
Essential Experience/Technical Knowledge:
• Proficiency in MS Product Suite i.e. Excel, Word etc
• Bloomberg, Reuters and corporate action processing knowledge preferable
• VBA & SQL programming skills preferable
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.