At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Client Service Representatives - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Client Service Representative role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for assisting clients with their banking transactions while building relationships and helping to identify their needs. As a Client Service Representative, you’ll deliver a personalized, caring experience for our clients in the financial centers and get to know them and understand their life priorities as you provide their financial services.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Banker, Relationship Manager, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial Center Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience that starts with providing accurate information as well as understanding each client’s unique needs.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
• Be the advocate for clients who visit financial centers ensuring they connect to solutions that meet their financial goals.
As a Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Is comfortable asking clients about their financial goals and introducing services and products that will meet their needs.
• Has a minimum six months of client service experience in financial services, retail sales or another results-driven environment.
• Has a minimum of six months of experience offering solutions and services based on the client’s needs.
• In lieu of six months of client service experience, has previously completed the Bank of America financial center internship program.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:20
You can click the Return to Bank of America button now to return to the previous page or you can use the Back button on your browser after you leave.