Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Venture Services Group (VSG) is a 35 person team of experience professionals led by three Managing Directors, focused on servicing the brokerage and trading needs of the Private Equity and Venture Capital community throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. The team provides custody and in-kind distribution services to 400+ Funds, and operates in a fast paced environment. We are seeking a client associate with 1+ years of professional experience and a good attitude to add to our team.
The Client Associate (CA) role is a position dedicated to providing operational and sales support to the Venture Services Group. The ideal candidate will have a finance background or interest in finance, attention to detail and organization skills, ability to work well under tight deadlines, and manage priorities and multiple tasks effectively. A well-qualified candidate will be a self-starter who can demonstrate the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic team environment. The associate will have the opportunity to obtain their Series 7 & 66 certifications. The position is a full time opportunity.
· Undergraduate degree preferred
· Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
· Strong communication (both written and verbal), time management and organizational skills required
· Enjoys multi-tasking
· Experience with Excel/Word/Outlook/SalesForce/PowerPoint, with an emphasis on Excel
· Strong follow-up skills
· Comfortable with basic mathematics
· Positive and professional attitude
· High level of integrity/honesty
· Willingness and interest to work in a tight-knit group. A team player.
· Ability to work with outside service providers and clients/ability to communicate well verbally, articulate
· Self-motivated, a self-starter and the capability to work both independently and collaborate with a team
· Strong sense of ownership/responsibility
· Series 7 & 66 registration preferred or 7 & 63/65; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations
· Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is preferred
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:37.5
Located near the bustling shopping district of Downtown Crossing, we’re just a few blocks away from Boston Harbor, Boston Common and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
You can click the Return to Bank of America button now to return to the previous page or you can use the Back button on your browser after you leave.