We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Design Consultant to join our Process Design and Operational Excellence organization part of Global Credit, AML and Onboarding Operations (GCAOO)
The Process Design Consultant reports into the GCAOO organization, partnering with business function leaders, operations process owners and subject matter experts (SMEs), to provide an end to-end view of their processes, analyze impacts and data, and contribute to the optimization of the organization through continuous improvement and process reengineering. The candidate will also actively contribute to the Operational Excellence cultural shift providing proactive alignment to tactical and strategic projects and programs aligned to GCAO Operations while ensuring understanding and consideration of the overall multiyear strategy and roadmap across the space.
We are looking for a strong process engineer with the right level of experience, ability to challenge and influence stakeholders at all levels in the organization, and with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, and a process improvement mind-set. Directly supports the program's strategic direction, transformation efforts and process driven culture.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Process analysis, process modelling and process governance for the GCAOO (Visio, ARIS, etc.)
- Process Challenge and Process Improvements
- Evaluate current state, impact to change and end-to-end target state visualization from requirements to implementation
- Provide end-to-end high-quality view of processes within business functions with proper identification of hand-offs and process connectors
- Support the program's short-and-long term strategy
- Supports a strategy of continuous improvement and acts as liaison with Change Management and Process Design.
- Prepare presentations and process overview utilizing models and complementary data to assist leaders in process re-engineering activities
- 4-5 years of related experience or business exposure desired and strong delivery mindset
- Analytical and design-oriented mindset
- Experience in process modelling tools (Visio - BPMN, ARIS, etc.) desired
- Data driven and metrics/ results oriented
- Ability to identify opportunities from a process efficiency perspective and continuously challenge current state of GCAOO processes
- Strong presentation skills
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
Other Qualifications/Desired Skills:
- Prior experience in Operations desirable
- Preferred process improvement and Operational Excellence exposure
- Believes in the value of diversity so we can reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Critical thinking skills – ability to assess quantitative and qualitative data to identify key themes that require deeper analysis and assessment
- Creativity – able to look at a problem from a new perspective and to develop new ideas and solutions
- Ability to understand new technologies, intellectually curious.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Experience working in a global environment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role