The Tax Advantaged Solutions Portfolio Manager (PM) within GWIM CIO Portfolio Management will be part of a team managing CIO direct indexing portfolios. The PM will be responsible for rebalancing, trading, and monitoring portfolios, as well as working with advisors/clients on the strategy, transition plans and managing the stages of transition associated with portfolios’ positions and guidelines. The PM will also participate in future infrastructure development of CIO direct indexing strategies. The ideal candidate will have proven quantitative skills, be detail-oriented, and familiar with factor-based equity risk models and tax aware mean-variance optimization.
Enterprise Role Overview
Manage, recommend, and direct executions of investment programs designed to achieve the objectives of a group of client accounts within established investment policy guidelines. Act independently as well as working with a team.
Key Skill Requirements:
• Knowledge of modern portfolio theory, equity risk models and mean-variance optimization.
• Ability to perform quantitative analysis of large amount of data using Excel, Tableau, R, Python or C.
• Knowledge of API programing using R or Python a plus.
• Broad-based knowledge of investments, tax, and operations necessary to service clients.
• 5+ years of quantitative portfolio management and trading experience using equity risk models and mean-variance optimization. Experiences managing direct indexing portfolios a plus.
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline. A graduate degree in a STEM field, or Finance/Economics is preferred.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role