At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Provide leadership across the team to develop best practices and set operational standards. Leads the planning, designing, and implementation of highly complex solutions. Viewed as a technology subject-matter expert. Able to communicate technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, senior executives and/or vendors. Coach, mentor, and provide feedback and career development to members of the team. May direct team activities. Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. This role advocates and advances best practices across all aspects of design and support.
The Network Service Assurance organization manages, tracks, and reports risk for the Network infrastructure as well as performance across the products and services provided. Service Assurance also manages, measures, and reports on critical Network Services processes, procedures, controls and metrics to ensuring adherence to the Bank of America risk framework. The Network Services organization has embarked on a journey to mobilize a product centric operating model, for which Service Assurance will be constructing the guardrails, standard operating procedures, product catalogue change control procedures, and associated reporting / data aggregation as it relates to the product centric operating model.
- Define key artifacts, minimum requirements, and routines required for Product teams to be cleared as a “product operating model live” product
- Ensure alignment across all Network Services products and drive consistency where required by guidelines
- Continuously assess opportunities to drive procedural improvement and enhancement
- Maintain relationships within the team and key stakeholders
- Perform hands-on training/coaching with teams in all aspects of Lean-Agile
- Provide guidance about how to create and manage agile ceremonies for all network services product areas
- Help teams to optimize implementation of Enterprise Agile standards and practices, and coach team members through change
- Help to identify and resolve organizational impediments that impact team maturity and performance
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution across teams and with stakeholders, including external teams, business partners, and other Agile Release Trains/programs
- Influence and guide business and technology leaders on changes that enable Agility
- Facilitate significant improvements to the operating model and the end-to-end delivery process
- Establish/lead Agile Communities of Practice and provide guidance in on-going activities. Become a member of the Agile Center of Excellence
- Minimum 5 Years’ of Experience in an Agile managed organization using products such as Jira, Kanban, Confluence and Horizon
- Have led and directed an infrastructure function through an agile operating model transformation in a large, complex, multi-region enterprise environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to develop complex ideas into well-structured broad functional objectives and strategies for the organization
- BA or BS in relevant field (e.g. Telecommunications, Information Security, Computer Science), or equivalent experience
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to think objectively about existing workstreams, thereby identifying opportunities for alleviating dependency on resource
- High level of attention to detail, ability to self-start and adapt to a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, including a deep knowledge of MS Excel features and the ability to generate and produce high quality reports, analysis, and presentations
- Effective time management and organizational skills, including the ability to assess multiple competing demands and reprioritize accordingly
- Apply intellectual curiosity and continual questioning to define root causes, timelines, responsible parties, and remediation plans
- Structured and organized in approach with a strong attention to detail, demonstrating a high level of diligence
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role