Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees can achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services organization which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses, and institutional investors who we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
India Center Overview*
Global Business Services delivers exceptional experiences for consumers, small businesses, mortgage customers, and institutional customers / investors through innovative technology and operations in tandem with the CIO organizations.
Build cutting-edge FinTech solutions for banking, front office trading, and risk across all segments of the global market. Specific areas would entail
▪ Low latency electronic trading including algorithmic trading
▪ Complex derivatives and structured products trading
▪ Real time and intra-day risk including Monte Carlo simulations, climate risk valuations
▪ Auto-hedging and portfolio optimizations
▪ Intelligent automation of trade processing including applied robotics
▪ Intelligent anti-money laundering and fraud detection
▪ Real time cash flow predictive modelling
▪ Modernization of global real time payments
▪ Digital Banking Assistants and enhanced BOT capabilities
Work with global development teams and business partners across USA, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific including quants, strategists, traders, and risk managers.
We look for candidates who
▪ Are good at problem solving and have quantitative skills
▪ Can implement solutions based on requirements or based on one’s own innovative ideas
▪ Are fast learners with good aptitude/analytical skills
▪ Have the willingness and aptitude to work in global distributed teams
▪ Have attention to detail and strong work ethic
▪ Have good written and verbal communications skills
▪ Can develop software in agile and iterative cycles
▪ Have good data structures knowledge - with some RDBMS programming skills
▪ Are familiar with UNIX programming and shell scripting (good to have)
▪ Will take part in innovation programs, developer forums, hackathons
We work on cutting edge technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Pega, .NET, Java, Angular, React, Cassandra, memSQL, Tableau, ETL among several others
CAMPUS HIRING ELIGIBILITY FOR STUDENTS IS AS LISTED BELOW:
▪ B. Tech final year graduates with specialization in the below streams only -
▪ Computer Science & Engineering
▪ Mathematics & Computing
▪ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
▪ Electronics Engineering
▪ Chemical Engineering
▪ Civil Engineering
▪ Mechanical Engineering
▪ Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
▪ B. Tech with 60% score in the last semester OR CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 in the last semester
▪ No Active Backlogs
▪ Students with Indian citizenship only
▪ Students should be willing to join any of our Technology groups as per the listed Job Descriptions
▪ Students should be willing to join any of our 5 locations namely –MUMBAI, CHENNAI, GURUGRAM, HYDERABAD, GIFT CITY
Learn more about this role