This role is responsible for providing analytical support in a Global Markets NFRR Operations function for one or more operations product areas. These individuals are responsible for the analysis and resolution of highly complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. They may manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services and processes and coordinate necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products.
• Responsible for ensuring team adherence to various Enterprise policies e.g., Regulatory Reporting and Enterprise Data Management Standards
• Implement robust control framework across Global team and ensure standardization across regions.
• Manage intra day tracking of all key activities required in front to back process for report production.
• Prepare and present on monthly metrics and commentary for all reports owned by GM NFRR team
• Establish credible, collaborative and influential relationships with key regional stakeholders across Operations, Technology, FLU and Compliance
• Conducting Quality Assurance activities
• Ensure Enterprise Report Registry accurately reflects all GM NFRR reports.
• Participate and represent the reporting function to control partners (e.g., Audit and Compliance)
• Responsible for the identification, tracking, and remediation of data issues and control enhancements that impact the respective reports
• Partner with the NFRR Regulatory Interpretation team on all changes to regulatory requirements.
Perform assessments for new report onboarding to the GM NFRR Operations
• Experience in any of the following areas: Operations/Finance/Risk/Compliance
• Strong technical and data analytical skills (i.e., Excel, and other similar applications) with experience in analyzing, managing and reporting from large sets of structured data (e.g., books and records data).
• Communicates effectively in both oral and written formats and tailors message appropriately to audience
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and operational excellence experience
• Able to think critically to quickly analyze and resolve issues
• Influences and delivers results through collaborative relationship with key partners and stakeholders
• Works independently to prioritize work and deliver against regulatory deadlines and a dynamic environment
• Audit experience
• Experience interacting with regulatory agencies and /or reg exams.
• Regulatory reporting experience and/or experience in a global markets regulatory reporting environment or exposure to position/transaction processes/life cycle
• Regulatory reporting experience and/or experience in global banking regulatory reporting environment or exposure to deposit/ liability balance reports, payment transactions and anti-money laundering
• Experience in technology implementation projects including involvement in building new systems to meet complex reporting requirements
• Professional Qualifications (Accountancy Qualifications)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role