Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
CSSOT - Consumer Credit Assistance Organization creates technical platform supporting Collections and Recovery business for Bank of America. Along with working in cutting edge technologies, this team is highly matured in the agile practices with most of the teammates working as part of scrum/ Kanban teams.
Looking for a strong senior Angular developer with strong Angular and .Net skills. This is part of Digital Transformation in Consumer Credit Assistance Organization.
• Participate in requirement gathering meetings and proactively clarify doubts
• Suggest technical solutions related to by applying knowledge on end to end FE solutions.
• Create designs, do the development, unit test, create right documentations helping teams journey
• Follow the CI/CD strategy and support the implementation
• Follow all the agile practices and proactively track tasks to closure
• Own the task assigned and keep all the stakeholders informed about the status
B.E./ B Tech / M.E./M Tech
M.C.A (with B.Sc., B Com, BBM)
M.Sc. (Computer Science, IT, S/W, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, Statistics)
Certifications If Any
8 - 12 Years
• Angular and .Net
• Self-motivated and quick-learner team player who can take the full ownership of designs from concept to support
• Understand stakeholder’s expectations and objectives
• Work independently; Require less oversight/assistance
• Ensure processes are followed at all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
• Participate/host calls independently with onshore business and technology team
• Should be able to understand the problem and recommend solutions during JAD/discussions/meetings
• Reviewing requirements specifications and other documents received from the teams
• Prepare and/or review Impact Analysis, HLD and LLD
• Develop & unit test Complex Programs/Component
• Follow/implement Iterative/Agile methodology
• Suggest process improvements to achieve or exceed desired quality
• Mentor the juniors and provide tech lead support
Desired skills: NA
11AM - 8 PM
Job Location: Gurugram, Mumbai
Learn more about this role