Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Markets Technology & Operations provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives and Structured Products. Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using various enterprise technologies. In addition, GMT&O provides Sales, Electronic Trading, Trade Work Flow, Pricing, and Market Risk, Middle office, Collateral Management, Credit Risk, Post-trade confirmation, Settlement and Client service processes for Trading, Capital Markets, and Wealth Management businesses.
Looking for a developer with hands on experience in Java/python technologies to work in applications catering to trading/sales desks in bonds space. Should have a strong java and microservices background with 5 to 9 years of experience in developing enterprise applications. Should be familiar with Agile process. Exposure to front office or global markets domain would be a good plus point.
The successful candidate will work closely with the desk users and application stakeholders. He/She needs to be hands-on and be able to perform within a busy and high pressure environment.
• Hands on design and development in required technologies
• End to end development responsibilities
• Provide quick technology solutions
• Ability to reverse engineered the code
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Interact and collaborate with global technology teams
• Responsible to handle user requests and production issues
• Open to learn and adopt new frameworks and technologies
• Flawless and on time project delivery
Education*Bachelors/Master degree in computer science or engineering Certifications If Any
Experience Range*5 to 9 Years
• Strong in Java programming, microservices
• React JS/HTML5 – would be added advantage
• Strong in basic data structures and algorithms
• Strong in OOP concepts and Design Patterns
• Must be a self-starter, excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work with agile methodology.
Python/ Quartz Programming
Work Timings*10:30 – 19:30 PM
Job Location* Mumbai and Chennai
Learn more about this role