Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
GRM (GDCE Resource Manager) is a rules based resource management tool that supports labor channel decision making for GT&O. This team performs application development, testing (functional and automation), design/architecture and business analysis functions to deliver the technology solutions through robust and scalable application platforms developed on various technologies such as Java/J2EE, Angular, Machine Learning and Oracle.
The opening is for a good Java/J2EE Full stack developer with good working knowledge in J2EE Platform & Oracle DB and should have prior experience in development activities.
- Working in a very collaborative environment, participate in all stages of applications development process, including design, implementation, testing and production deployment
- Ability to solve problems. We expect you to be a solutions-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker who frequently comes up with new and innovative ways of doing things. People on agile teams work together to solve technical problems, handle issues, and interface with other teams.
- Good communication skills are a must! You are expected to effectively interact with both, technical and non-technical personnel. These skills should encompass all facets of communication, including both written and verbal contact.
- You are expected to be open-minded to working in different areas of your systems (front-end, backend, middle tier) as your teams work changes
- Versatility. As a member of an agile development teams you are expected to be multidisciplinary, that is, possess all the skills needed to deliver the business solution.
- Partner with Application support team if required in resolving the production issues
Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Certifications If Any:
Oracle certified Java developer (Nice to have)
6-10 Years Java Development Experience
- Angular 11 & above
- Java 8 & above.
- Java Full stack developer with Angular 11, Spring REST Webservices and support experience
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE etc.) and should have capabilities in understanding the code written in Oracle Functions/Procedures/Packages.
- Java / Oracle certification
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good documentation skills – Required to close the tickets and/or send updates/reports to various stakeholders
- Organizational and Multi-tasking skills
- Effective Communication – Clear, Concise & Ability to articulate Problem/Solution
- Should be able to participate or conduct conference calls with tech and business users
- Willingness to embrace and learn new technologies.
- Spring Restful Services & Spring boot & Microservice
- Spring MVC & Spring data JPA
- JBoss Application Server Deployment knowledge
- Oracle/ PLSql
- Unit testing framework (junit, mockito, Karma and Jasmine).
- Experience in Splunk
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Knowledge of setting up application in Containers in Bank.
- Oracle Performance tuning
- Emerging tech like M/L tools
- Experience with ETL tools like Altreyx and Tableau.
- 11:30 to 20:30 IST (Monday-Friday)
Learn more about this role