This is for a Software Developer II position for our eProfile application development team. We’re building components for bank online banking and mobile application, as well associates facing applications. eProfile team uses Agile methodology. This position requires someone with a proven track record of delivering high quality software, solving complex problems, and working collaboratively across multiple organizations. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with server side technologies and mission critical banking systems.
- 3+ years Core Java and solid OOP skills.
- Proven Design expertise - Design Patterns, UML; ability to propose new component designs.
- J2EE experience and familiarity with one or more App Servers and containers such as WebSphere & Apache Tomcat.
- Comfortable developing with Spring/DI frameworks – Core Spring, Spring Integration, Spring AOP.
- REST, SOAP Web service and Web application development.
- UNIX/Linux hands-on experience.
- Performance turning and application profiling.
- Continuous Integration development approaches and tooling - Familiar with Jenkins/Hudson.
- Familiar with one or more development tools such as JMeter, SOAPUIs, Junit, TestNG, Dynatrace.
- Experience w/ one or more of: Maven, repositories such as Nexus and Apache.
- Team player and the ability to work with teams located across multiple time zones and locations (both onshore and offshore.)
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, multi-task and deliver high quality work (end-to-end) in short time frames.
- Strong technical communication skills with good Presentation skills.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role