The Equity Electronic Trading team is looking to add a salesperson to work with Institutional Clients.
- Sales and prospecting role in effort to target greater market share or product share at relationships currently at BofA or a prospect for BofA in Electronic Trading and the broader equities platform.
- Role will require travel and client sourcing / introduction / interaction.
- Will need to develop understanding of Electronic product benefits and the distribution process and norms.
- Interaction with internal Electronic teams is critical to initial client due diligence and maintenance of market share achieved.
- Additional responsibilities include onboarding, documentation and coordinating firm requirements (legal, compliance, risk) for any new or expanded accounts and troubleshooting current trading experiences of clients.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant sales experience covering institutional clients
- Strong sales & product acumen (algorithms, US lit and dark markets, general electronic trading market structure, equities and options products) are required
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role