LOB Job Description:
Senior executive (VIP / C-Level) client-facing Level 2 technology support role for Charlotte Corporate Center. The role requires deep technical expertise to maintain, operate, and troubleshoot telepresence equipment as well as proficiency with virtual audio/video meeting platforms. The candidate must have superb customer care skills and be a highly proactive, analytical, problem-solver who is comfortable supporting senior executives under minimal immediate supervision or technical guidance from managers. The candidate must have superb technical expertise to proactively analyze and address technology issues before they lead to incidents and or rapidly resolve incidents at point of contact. The candidate must be flexible with work schedule and have excellent verbal and writing skills. Responsibilities include but not limited to end-to-end resolution of incidents within the ITSM framework, contributing with technical teams driving investigation of incident root cause and corrective actions using an ITIL standards-based methodology.
• Providing onsite and remote telepresence and virtual meeting platform technology support to senior executive meetings/conferences.
• Coordinating technical support and provides real time monitoring/troubleshooting for high-level virtual meetings.
• Maintaining accurate record keeping/knowledge of client interactions/preferences.
• Drafting and maintaining procedures and documentation for application support knowledge management.
• Superb customer care skills in client-interfacing technical support roles.
• Deep expertise with Cisco Telepresence equipment and audio bridge operations and troubleshooting.
• Deep expertise with virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, MS Teams.
• Expertise troubleshooting Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office/365 Suite, Mac OS.
• Familiarity with mobile device (iOS/Android/Blackberry) troubleshooting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills using various methods and technology.
• Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously and be a solid verbal communicator.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be flexible with working hours between 7am-6pm ET and off-hours support as needed.
• Must be capable of conducting limited travel.
• Should have enterprise support experience for 300+ users.
• Minimum 5-7 years Audio Visual support / incident resolution experience including the use of incident management tools such as Remedy or other ticketing systems.
• Associate degree or equivalent experience required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred..
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role