- Serve as the face of Supply Chain Finance to buyers and suppliers during the sales process and throughout the life of the program.
- Actively engage with sales throughout the SCF sales cycle in positioning the opportunity to the buyer; optimize the revenue ramp of mandated SCF/Card deals by successfully marketing the program to suppliers; coordinate the hand off of accepting suppliers to Implementation for onboarding.
- Once the program is active, provide ongoing support to both the buyer and the suppliers, becoming the primary point of contact for all program needs. This will ensure the program is developed, enhanced and maximized throughout its lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Product, Implementation, Operations, Wholesale Credit, TSO/Trade PSS, Legal, and Contract Management to ensure client needs and timeline are met.
- Provide ongoing buyer program reviews to identify new opportunities and to maximize the success of the programs.
- Escalate non-standard implementation requirements, and collaborate with other regional complex fulfillment peers and product teams to share global best practices, and continually improve the end-to-end process
- In close coordination with Trade/Card Operations (Implementation), accelerate the revenue ramp of complex deals by overseeing critical, product-related activities as outlined above.
- Work closely with Product Managers (with specific emphasis on SCF/Card) during launch phase of new/enhanced products to ensure successful onboarding
- Learn and develop the evolving business strategy while gaining senior management visibility through completion of special projects related to segmentation and growth. Gain exposure on the broader business though developing key metric dashboards and scorecards, trade business partner reporting/presentations
- A high energy level, a strong work ethic and continuous desire to learn
- Minimum of 10 years in an analyst, implementation, or project-related role, preferably in Trade Finance or Card Services.
- Strong selling/client-facing and interpersonal skills with a passion to continually improve
- Structured and organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills that require coordination with individuals at different levels within the organization
- Proven strategic and analytical abilities; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
DESIRED SKILLS (If any)
- Foundational credit skills
- Multi-lingual (Spanish or French preferable)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role