In this role, the individual will perform financial analysis in support of the Prime Brokerage business. The team is responsible for balance sheet, P&L, SOX, Month End and Quarterly close, client balance and profitability analysis, and ad hoc. The BFC Product Associate utilizes thorough knowledge and understanding of product, process and inherent risk.
• Responsible for preparing analysis and performing critical testing and calculations in support of Sub-LOB.
• Produces financial reporting and disclosures, assists in production of regulatory matters analysis.
• Analyzes & substantiates P&L attributes and balance sheets, establishes infrastructure for new products, performs month end close and periodic analysis, and validates postings and balances. May interact with Front Office and support groups.
• 1+ years of experience in a finance or accounting role
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Organized, result-driven, and able to work on multiples tasks with limited supervision
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Experience in process re-engineering and improvement
• Knowledge of emerging technology (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role