Looking for an individual to lead our Seattle based team to enhance authentication of bank applications by using Java, UI, and other emerging technologies.
- Need to develop new applications while support existing ones. You will lead a group of engineers that are located onshore and offshore team.
- Work closely with our line of business and architects to provide implementation solutions to protect various software applications in bank.
- Be able to create a prototype to prove the design. Will document the current state of the application in terms of these parameters and also describes the future state.
- Get involved in every release, every project, and all phases of development. At every step the lead reviews project artifacts to ensure that the application suites interests are adequately addressed.
- Work one-on-one with team members to achieve higher yearly standards of successful and efficient application development process efficiency.
• 5 years’ related work experience
• Knowledge of using one or multiple J2EE application servers.
• Expert Knowledge on Spring , Java , Groovy .
• Familiar with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases.
• Deep understanding of OO design is a must.
• Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC.
• Knowledge of test driven development.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Familiar with development tools Perforce, SVN, Maven, and Eclipse.
• BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Six Sigma experience - with strong demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, time management and organization skills.
• Team player with the ability to foster a team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and comprehension of core business functions, processes, and operations.
• Experience working with the global delivery model
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role