This role is responsible for a Marketing technology project delivery that aligns to a marketing technology portfolio of work supporting multiyear strategy and bau enablement. Entails the project management of large and small projects and based on level of complexity ability to handle multiple. This role will work closely with technology program managers, Application leads and developers , as well as LOB partners on a day to day basis. A Project manager in this space must understand and know the Enterprise change standards and mange risks related to this process.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- 2 + years of experience with JIRA and ALM.
- Experience with Change and Project Management tools and processes such as Enterprise Change Management Standards, PCM, PPRT, NEXUS, etc.
- Experience with multiple delivery frameworks (Agile, Scrum, SDLC) and ability to work across varying levels of Agile maturity to encourage and foster predictability.
- Process-oriented; able to navigate bank policies and procedures.
- Acts as the project subject matter expert to support delivery deadlines, governance routines, cross project dependencies and budget.
- Formally manages change controls for scope, schedule, and budget targets to adhere to bank Change Management policies.
- Work with Line of Business and Technology partners to align and document technical requirements in support of design deliverables from architects.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role