About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Implementation Advisor, India Fulfillment Service and Operations.
The Implementation Advisor is the focal point of contact for clients that wish to establish new and additional Cash Management Products and Services with the Bank. The Implementation Advisor will work closely with their business partners to ensure that all client requests are implemented seamlessly and flawlessly, and delivered by the target date agreed with the client.
- Manage, execute and complete the implementation of treasury and cash management solutions (payments, receivables, treasury, trade, electronic banking, Swift)
- Co-ordinate with internal business partners (e.g. Sales & Relationship Mangers, Product Managers, Compliance and Operations) on client project requirements to ensure successful delivery of all the required products, services and system solutions
- Work closely with the regional manager, Asia team and global business partners to promote quality solutions for clients
- Provide guidance to clients on documentation requirements and independently perform reviews of client’s completed documentation
- Demonstrate attention to detail, team player, take end-to-end ownership and drive for results to grow the business, sustain intensity and optimism while focusing on the client
- Independent E2E responsibility for project management, client servicing, product implementation & coordination for large, complex and specialized client requirements
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank’s client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local regulatory requirements
- Engage with Compliance and Legal to handle documentation exceptions and approval process
- Build and deepen working relationship with business partners
- Provide support and guidance to Sales Officers during the sales process
- Engage in consolidating monthly metrics and performing Post Implementation Reviews
- Ensure sound operating practices through compliance with applicable rules and regulations and audit recommendation
- Project management – industry certifications preferred
- Strong communication skills – prior front facing experience preferred
- Solution oriented and ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years of banking / client facing experience
- CA / MBA Preferred
Desired Skills (if any)
- Implementation experience in the Banking Sector
- Trade Experience in Implementation, Service or Operations
Learn more about this role