Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Banking & Markets division serves mid- to large-sized corporations and institutional clients worldwide. It is comprised of Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking, Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wholesale Credit. Aligned with these client-facing groups are Global Capital Markets and Global Research. The Shared Technology Platforms is a portfolio under the GBAMT Strategy, Architecture and Core Platforms portfolio. The portfolio is responsible for designing, building and maintaining high performing software systems that are used by the Global Banking and Markets Technology employees globally. These are Technology for Technology tools that cater to varying project management needs including but not limited to forecasting, hiring, resource lifecycle management etc. This team is primarily responsible to develop, maintain, and support applications required for submitting US regulatory reporting requirements.
Bank of America Finance Technology is seeking a talented Axiom Developer who can join our team of innovative and dedicated technologists. This role is responsible for designing and developing Axiom reporting solutions for US Central Regulatory Reporting users. This role should act as a Tech lead - assigning the work deliverables within GBS team, mentor / provide guidance, and responsible for review and on-time delivery.
Work with onsite team to determine needs and apply/customize existing technology to meet those requirements
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
Maintain and support multiple projects and deadlines
Active contribution to application lifecycle including maintenance, release management, critical bug fixing and ensure error free delivery of the software solution
Partner well with the Scrum Master, Project Manager, and other Agile team members
Participate in all relevant Agile ceremonies; some after-hours support in the form of validating deployments and troubleshooting production issues may be required
Hands on development of AutoSys, UNIX, and Perl scripts, delivering the functionality detailed in the technical specifications
• Development and review of PL/SQL code to support data sourcing into Axiom
• Ensuring code written meets the predefined company and department standards
• Review requirements documents to ensure the functional requirements are well understood
• Review PL/SQL codes to handle performance tuning exercises
• Preparation and execution of detailed unit test cases
• Coordinate implementation including packaging of code and obtaining the required approvals
• Provide BAU and post-implementation support
• Strong Problem Identifying and solving ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly committed and ability to work in fast paced environment against tight deadlines
Primary Technical Skills
• Operating System : UNIX / Windows
• Programming : Axiom, Oracle PL/SQL
• Database : Oracle
12 PM - 9 PM IST
Learn more about this role