Jon Description: Responsible for Canadian dividend tax elections, dividend processing and reconciliation.
• Group Email Inboxes - Continuously monitor the group email inboxes for the Canadian Dividend team and respond to all relevant queries.
• Prepare and submit foreign tax elections to our custodians (DTCC and Merrill Lynch Canada).
• Prepare foreign currency FX and release dividend events on payable date.
• Review Payment Matcher each afternoon to ensure all events are being allocated and received correctly.
• Review post pay date dividend out of balances to locate the offset and proceed with corrections.
• Escalate when necessary.
• Provide process improvement suggestions.
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience with reconciling balances to accounts.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role