LOB Job Description:
Required Shift: Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues/Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. est
Service Desk Team Manager. This is a leadership role within the service desk that has responsibility to oversee between 15-22 agents' performance and effectiveness. Incumbent must be able to work independently, take full ownership and change culture at the desk. Manage and direct agents within site. Must be able to address all issues within a timely manner, while managing day-to-day operations and staff and meeting targeted delivery goals at the desk
Resource will manage associates and is responsible for hiring, termination, and performance management. Responsible for a team assigned to a specific initiative, application, operation, or portion of a project. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and tools for obtaining solutions. May have limited budget responsibility and directs the activities of others. Typically has 5-7 years’ experience in IT or equivalent.
• Lead and support a team of 15-22 Employees/Contractors
• Manage the performance of associates including but not limited to service level adherence, quality assurance, incident quality and point of call resolution.
• Motivating, coaching, and developing associates to achieve optimal performance results.
• Performance Management
• Responsible for approving timekeeping, and ensuring all administrative functions are completed by due dates.
• Address Human Resource Issues
• Service Level Management
• Outage Management
• Manager Escalations
- Must have at least 3-5 years managing a team of individuals
- Detail oriented and ensure all issues/ are recorded and acted upon
- Must be creative, and be able to motivate, coach and lead others
- Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
- Address analyst’s performance issues
- Must be able to make difficult decisions to ensure the integrity of the environment
- Accountable for any work/or targets set forth by the Service Desk
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Workforce Management processes, abilities, limitations, and requirements
- Above average ability in Excel (formatting, formulas, macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Must have good understanding of the clients, technology and processes supported within SD environment
- Must be proficient in workstation support as well as other technologies, platforms, and regions
- Basic knowledge of eSmart reporting system, and ITSM/Remedy ticketing system
- Ability to compile, analyze, interpret and present complex data
- Ability to think analytically, conceptually and strategically
- Must be flexible and adapt quickly to change
- Must be proficient in Service Desk Operations to effectively coach your team
- Strong technical acumen
- Strong knowledge of Windows based environment/support
- Proven ability to coach and motivate others
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to assess and prioritize work
- Work in a Team environment
- Identify and implement process improvement
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role