The Team Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day functions of Wealth Management Fraud and Claims teams, including monitoring service levels and employee schedules, as well as assisting with complex client issues. The Team Manager is involved with the coaching and evaluating of employees via one-on-one sessions and team meetings. In addition, the Team Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that all information / updates are communicated appropriately to the team. This position is a Tuesday - Saturday Schedule; hours to be determined, but can range from 8am- 6pm.
• Fostering teamwork and collaboration between team members
• Limiting exposure through consistent audits and observations
• Monitoring employee phone skills and providing feedback in a timely fashion
• Maintenance of team records and personnel files
• Resolving calls that are escalated to supervisory levels
• Ensure compliance with call management procedures
• Ensure satisfactory service levels
• Ensure appropriate reporting needs are met
• Manager multiple team product support
• Lead projects with regards to various initiatives
• Client and Branch Escalations
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Our horseshoe-shaped campus is located in this quaint, historic tree-lined borough that’s a short drive to scenic parks, charming vineyards and Princeton University.