About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
The Asia ex-Japan Cash Equity Trades processing team is responsible for the operational processing of trade activities for institutional clients trading equities in global markets. This is a fast-paced role that requires associates to be focused, detail-oriented and calm under pressure. The associates interact continuously with internal counterparties such as trading desks and Settlements as well as externally with clients.
- Provide operational support for Agency Trading desks.
- Responsible for trades allocation and confirmations processing for institutional clients trading in Asia ex-Japan equity markets.
- Ensure transactions are booked accurately and investigate and resolve all trade exceptions and manage queries within the agreed SLAs.
- Identify, report and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Adhere to control procedures, identify risk gaps and ensure controls are implemented to close those gaps.
- Review processes to identify issues within the flows and work with senior management to drive process changes and enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with the trading desks, clients and other Operation teams.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects and initiatives, including liaison with internal and external counterparties globally.
- 5+ years of investment banking experience within Operations, preferably in the cash equities domain.
- Good understanding of the life cycle of a trade and related interactions between internal stakeholders.
- Quantitative, analytical, proactive, able to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player able to work well independently and collaboratively with peers and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables efficiently.
- Control-focused with a good understanding of risk and the impact of errors.
- Able to initiate solutions to remediate problems and think strategically outside of functional role and responsibility.
- Confident and articulate communicator with experience in communicating with external parties.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Learn more about this role