Responsible for developing and delivering software to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and is aware of the development practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Understands and utilizes basic architecture components in solution development. Codes solution and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria. Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collects results and flags issues. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release. Individual contributor.
Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Lead, design and develop (write code) application projects for a new and emerging API Channel within the Global Banking and Markets space. Must be very knowledgeable about API technologies, and be able to understand very complex systems and utilize development patterns to develop key components in a clustered and multithreaded environment. Strong ability to build APIs using the Mulesoft AnyPoint platform. Must be knowledgeable about externally facing API Gateways and industry trends. Must be self-driven, communicate well and work well on a team of other developers. Must work with business to understand requirements and architecture leads to develop a strategic design. Ultimately responsible for delivery of project into production. Experience working in an Agile environment is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or comparable work experience is required.
- Independent worker with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) to document/communicate issues.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple competing tasks and priorities with rapidly changing environment.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in a Developer/Lead capacity.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in reviewing requirements and project documentation to understand the application and perform automation feasibility analysis.
- Solid computer programming experience (Java, SQL, Spring, Webservices (REST and SOAP) & HTML).
- Strong experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to assist with offshore / onshore task co-ordination.
- Experience in Web technologies and UI.
- Experience in version control using Perforce/GIT or Subversion.
- Experience in Dev Ops, continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Transaction knowledge, JaxB, JMS, Jdbc, Weblogic, JBOSS, MQ, and good handle on core java (streams / files / collections). Drools knowledge would be a plus.
- Knowledge of client facing applications; experience with Agile methodology; strong presentation skills; client focused and able to build working relationships; experience in handling infrastructure builds; experience with Rally tool and infrastructure.
- At least 10+ years’ experience, preferably in a Development role.
- Dealing with large files and parallel processing (aka multi-threading)
- How to develop in a clustered environments
- Knowledge of RAML/SWAGGER API Specifications tool
- Development of API/services using MULE.
- Hibernate /IBATIS exposure.
- Caching framework.
- Mulesoft expertise
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role