Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions Fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned problems, receiving guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Awareness of business or function for which application is designed. May require some guidance on more complex projects. Exercises judgment within predefined practices and procedures and work may be subject to the review of more senior associates or Team Manager. Typically requires 1-3 years of applicable experience.
Risk Finance Technology (RFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Design, develop, implement and test complex multi-tier systems using Spring, Spring Data, and Hibernate on the backend and React/Angular on the frontend.
- Perform reviews and identify, coordinate, and execute technical debt removal wherever possible
- Deliver high quality code to realize business requirements, with an eye on keeping technical debt low and test coverage high
- 3+ years of working knowledge of Infrastructure for a typical web application (web servers, app servers, Configurations etc….)
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience designing, developing and testing real-world, enterprise applications
- Strong communication skills is MUST
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with React frameworks
- Experience in performance tuning and code optimization
- Experience using Scrum and following Agile best practices
- Knowledge of AngularJS is desirable since the project is a transition from AngularJS to React
- 3+ years of experience using Spring framework (all modules), Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Test Framework, Spring RESTful services, Transaction Management, Spring Annotations.
- 3+ years of experience developing and consuming web services using SOAP or REST
- 3+ years of experience using JPA / Hibernate and also developing complex queries using native / HQL
- 3+ years of relational database experience with a solid understanding of SQL and modeling concepts
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role