Feature Lead role in implementing security functions for client facing channels (including brokerage clients, trust clients and retirement clients). Need to lead development and support to provide authentication and authorization functions to clients. Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource and expert in UI as well as Server side technologies. May drive a project or a solution and partner with various external teams including external developers, business and deployment teams.
• Asp.net, C#, SQL Server, WCF Web Services, API development, Angular/Java script and other client side scripting frameworks
• Design, develop and maintain custom applications or configure application systems and services.
• Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
• Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
• May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
• Experience with Agile Development
• Strong facilitation and communication skills - both verbal and written – is a must
• Strong track record of building high-volume mission critical pricing and risk engines with emphasis on modular services
• Knowledge on Application Security and Standards
• Typically requires 10+ years of experience
• Authentication and Authorization models and architecture
• Single Sign On and Federation functions
• Encryption, Hashing and other software security mechanism.
• Knowledge and experience of working Java technologies is a plus.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools (JIRA) is a big plus
• Familiarity with Jira, BitBucket (Git based), Jenkins open source Cloudbees, Ansible Tower is a plus
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role