This Info Security Exposure Management Specialist position is responsible for providing real-time correlation of security events based on business partner requirements to address critical audit findings or identified gaps that may cause exposure to risk. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge of real-time SIEMs to design and engineer solutions related to the ingestion of security events and business requirements to design and engineer secure solutions to meet customer/client needs, or to address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets.
- Minimum 3 year admin experience developing content within a real-time SIEM
- A broad knowledge of information security principles
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Scripting experience (Python or PERL)
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux administration
- Previous Systems Engineering and Deployment experience
- Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
- Understanding of complex environments, their sub-components, concepts, and interactions
- Deep understanding of large networks and systems and the interaction between applications, infrastructures, etc.
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
- Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn
- SPLUNK or ArcSight administration experience
- DB administration experience
- CISSP/Security /SANS certifications
- Experience working in Agile development process and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Enterprise Role Overview: Analyzes, improves, implements, and executes security controls proactively to prevent external threat actors from infiltrating company information or systems. Researches more advanced and complex attempts/efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains or reviews security systems, assesses security policies that control access to systems, and provides regular status updates to the management team. Typically has 5-10 years of relevant experience and will act as an individual contributor.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role