Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
Incident Response and Management is part of the Response and Recovery Global Team. The role of the Senior Incident Manager is to coordinate the response and recovery activities from information security incidents. This includes collaboration with appropriate response, assist with determining the root cause of incidents and work with stakeholders and responsible parties to remediate any identified control gaps or failures; Escalate issues to management in a timely manner with appropriate information regarding severity, exposure, and action items; this role requires critical thinking and investigative mindset coupled effective written, and verbal communication skills.
• 3+ years of experience with Information Security related activities.
• 2+ years of experience in an operations focused information security role.
• Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of potential data breaches or cyber security incidents.
• Ability to lead technical bridge lines to develop quick containment solutions to cyber-security incidents.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a global financial institution.
• Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware and digital forensics as they relate to Incident Response.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage projects, milestones, and deliverables for business-related objectives.
• Ability to review, edit, and manage business critical documentation, requiring strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical business owners.
• Familiarity with most operating systems, particularly Windows and UNIX.
• Security+ or equivalent certification required within 6 months of employment.
• Ability to work non-standard hours, to include weekend on-call throughout the year (approximately 8-10 weekends, depending on needs of the Bank). There may also be a requirement to cover the majority of US holidays.
• Familiarity with Laws, Rules, and Regulations (LRRs) attendant Financial Institutions Information Security requirements including Privacy LRRs e.g. GDPR, NYDFS, SEC Guidelines, MAS Requirements, CCPA, etc.
• Familiarity with NIST CSF, and NIST IR Lifecycle.
• Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain.
• Previous incident response and/or malware reverse-engineering experience.
• Experience managing a team.
• College Degree - (B.S, M.S.) in Digital Forensics, Computer Science, Information Security or a related field.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role