About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
To support settlement and operation for BANA Seoul branch Global Markets Sales and Trading activities.
- Support daily operation for global markets settlement
- Perform related regulatory reporting.
- Timely response to client queries regarding trade activities and settlement
- Fail reporting/escalation
- Liaising with other internal/external counterparts to ensure timely settlement/resolution of settlement issues
- Involvement in ad hoc issues such as new processes or industry initiative, regulatory inspection support etc.
- Break investigation and resolution
- Presentable, confident and client focused.
- Excellent communications skills both in Korean & English and ability to present to manager and team/client
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Self motivated and able to work under supervision. Candidate should be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Previous experience related to settlement of Money Market, FX, Bond and Derivatives products is preferred
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money protection and Funding is preferred
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Learn more about this role