Client & Industry Insights
Counsel Relationship Managers on insights that pertain to the client and/or industry.
• Leverage sales tools (Navigator, PeerProfiler, VerticalIQ, Marketing Toolkit , etc.) to develop industry insights for a client or prospect meeting
• Propagate industry knowledge across the market to apply learnings to multiple clients
• Create Peer Profiler Library for the market’s most common industries
• Develop Challenger Messages for the market’s most common conversations
Proactive Calling & Pre-Call Planning
Managers the calling strategy of the RM's portfolio and targeted prospects to support key business goals.
• Develop Pre-Call Plan strategy for all client calls in partnership with SSA to garner existing client information
• Develop pre-call planning package for each client/prospect using insights that will shape a meaningful client conversation
• Leverage the Pre Call Planning Roadmap to ensure consistency and execution of calling practices
• Support Executive Calling Pre Call Planning
Supports the Market Executive and Relationship Managers in a market strategy to grow the business.
• Works in concert with the Market Executive and Relationship Managers to build individual business plans and a market plan
• Creates inspection routines that drive activities to growth
• Develops best practices to share across the market and region
• Leverages sales tools (CAT, Navigator, etc.) to mine prospecting strategies and opportunities for the market
• Develop COI Strategies to when influence in the market
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area
- Executive Presence both internally to all levels of the firm and externally for client presentations
- Ability to think strategically and build strategic plans for market growth
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep knowledge of sales tools, systems, and processes to support the client and client team
- Deep knowledge of Business Banking and the clients/products
- Ability to structure presentations for client meetings using Powerpoint, Excel and or Word
- Organize routines for the Client Team that foster client engagement
- Cultivates relationships across the market to collaborate on growth strategies
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Located in midtown Manhattan, we’re right across from Bryant Park and a short walk to Times Square, Broadway theaters, Grand Central Station, excellent shops and world-class restaurants.