VP, Equity Capital Markets Syndicate
Equity Capital Markets originates a wide variety of equity solutions for our clients. When a client decides to raise capital in the public or private markets, Corporate and Investment bankers turn to the Equity Capital Markets team. Equity Capital Markets partners with the coverage team and advises clients on optimal methods to access capital, whether for acquisitions, general financing or strengthening of balance sheets.
Equity Capital Markets originates, structures, and executes worldwide equity, equity-linked and equity derivatives products on behalf of the firm’s global corporate and institutional client base. The equity product suite includes initial public offerings, rights offerings, accelerated placements, convertible bonds, hedging structures, margin loans and structured purchases/disposals.
As a VP within Equity Capital Markets Syndicate, you will:
- Be a deal captain, executing your own offerings and acting as the main client interface from the syndicate desk
- Work as a product specialist alongside Global Investment Banking and ECM origination teams to create and deliver financing solutions through equity, equity-linked and/or derivative products to the company’s clients
- Demonstrate deep market knowledge of Equity Capital Markets apply this knowledge by generating beneficial ideas for clients, thinking strategically around capital formation, execution and marketing needs.
- Build and manage senior corporate and investor client relationships on a day-to-day basis and provide a point of contact
- Work with sales, sales trading and operations teams, helping to manage execution settlement processes
- Collaborating with partners in wealth management
- Updating origination team members on deal calendar and market activity on real-time basis
- Deliver presentations and advice to clients
- Demonstrate and maintain appropriate detailed sector, regional and technical knowledge
- Responsible for ensuring the Bank’s activities are conducted in a compliant and risk free manner
- BS/BA required; MBA preferred
- Experience in working on ECM transactions and track record of covering ECM from a syndicate role
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong client relationships, marketing, presentation and sales skills are essential
- Demonstrable ability to understand financing needs and matching client needs with the most appropriate product / service
- Ability to effectively interact with and the ability to work and communicate effectively with the immediate team, product partners and ultimately bank clients
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously & working effectively as an individual & as part of a team
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people all levels.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role