We are seeking a Vice President level professional to join Bank of America’s Alternative Investments “AI” Distribution organization to focus on Sales Strategy & Partner Management. The position will be based in New York.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Head of AI Distribution and other Sales leaders in the development of AI Distribution strategy, as well as administration of key sales and activity reporting
- Coordinating across all AI Distribution functions to create/execute a unified AI sales strategy to optimize resources, sales routines and reporting to capture growth and support the needs of clients and advisors
- Leveraging 3rd party asset manager partners to optimize commitment /deployment of resources and developing solution-specific strategy for high impact partnership
- Partnering with key constituents across GWIM in developing and supporting the execution of AI Educational and Marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, in-person field engagement opportunities, AI events, CIO Office and 3rd party content dissemination, direct-to-client efforts, and data provisioning
- Lead partnership efforts with key cross-firm stakeholders to ensure coordination, monitor “balance-of-trade”, effectively leverage resources and capture business development opportunities
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing or finance (CFA, CAIA or MBA a plus)
- Candidate must have 5 years + of financial services product and/or sales experience
- Deep knowledge of alternative investment products across all strategies.
- Series 7, 63, 65 or 66
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role