- Engage with complex Not-For-Profit Heathcare, Private Higher Education and 501(c)(3) clients as their working capital, financial technology and operational advisor.
- Articulate and understand the healthcare environment with respect to reform and other industry issues – be able to engage in strategic conversations with C-suite executives and Revenue Cycle teams.
- Actively participate and lead speaking engagements associated with key industry organizations - HFMA, NACUBO, etc…
- Proactively create impactful client/prospect events centered on industry trends (Innovation, Fraud, Patient Satisfaction, System Integration, etc…).
- Advise clients on payments, receipts, liquidity, card solutions, revenue cycle solutions and eCommerce.
- Engage with driven and experienced client teams to keep momentum going with existing clients and prospects.
- Create a strategic plan to foster growth of existing portfolio and acquisition of new clients.
- Drive expansion of Solutions Per Relationship (SPR).
- Ensure client satisfaction through prompt, high impact engagement and superior service levels.
- Create ongoing market strategy to sustain successful execution of business objectives.
- To be successful in the role, the TSO must have strong treasury sales skills, relationship management skills and extensive product knowledge. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, financial acumen, communication and presentation skills are critical.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent sales, negotiation and advisory skills
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong partnering skills
- Experience navigating large matrixed banking environment
- Strong command of Treasury products
- Ability to manage clients across a geography
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare banking /Revenue Cycle experience a plus
- Prior Treasury Sales experience a plus
- Prior Card solution experience a plus
- 7+ Years of banking experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role