**Candidates requiring current or future visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position**
**This role is located in Plano, Texas only. It is not open to telecommuting or remote arrangements**
Duties & Responsibilities
- Self Driven Person / Independent Worker / Willingness to Collaborate
- Update, track, report & maintain incident status
- Initiate incident resolution & prioritization
- Should know Oracle PL/ SQL ,unix, scripting ,Autosys
- Triage incident resolution by working with stakeholders
- Update, track, report & maintain incident status.
- Ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines. Root cause and problem resolution follow-up
- Excellent spoken and written English complete with clear oral communication skills. Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
- Soft Skills: Must be a Team player, and Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of handling a team, providing technical solutions and be flexible in work hours.
- Ability to deal with complex information, processes and relationships to derive a simple solution.
- Experience with automation and simplification of tasks.
- 5+ years of IT experience in production support with knowledge in Oracle PL /SQL
- Experience in Unix shell scripts is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong aggressive
- Candidates requiring current or future visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position
- Experience using Autosys
- Self Driven and with excellent planning and execution skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role