• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications in the Global Banking and Markets compliance and surveillance technology.
• Serve as a senior developer for procurement of complex data sets across multiple asset classes (FICC, Equity)
• Expertise in Informatica Repository Manager, Informatica PowerCenter Designer, Informatica Workflow Manager and Informatica Workflow Monitor in version 9.1 and above for developing end to end solution which includes extracting data from various sources (flat files, xml , databases, message queues) , transforming the data attributes to required form as per business requirements before loading into Oracle DataWarehouse.
• Expertise in various transformations (Aggregator, Expression, Filter, Joiner, Lookup, Normalizer etc.), mapplet and Informatica metadata manager
• Data modeling design using ERWIN data modeler
• Perform analysis of software requirements, participate in high level /low level design, development and implementation of various applications.
• Experience handling data masking and encyrption
• Hands on development skills in various other technologies and tools like Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), Unix / Linux scripting, and Autosys scheduler used in data warehousing environment
• Work with end users from business side to understand data requirements, provide analysis of data, present high-quality reports to make decisions using data, Microsoft Excel / word and Macros.
• Perform continuous improvement of systems by analyzing performance metrics of software tools, provide optimization and tuning of long running SQL queries, Informatica workflows / mapping.
• Liaise with business analysts, tech leads to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on technical requirements, design standards and requirements of the system
• Coordinate with architecture, testing and production support teams for development and deployment of newly built ETL flows and enhanced ETL flows to address bug fixes.
BANK OF AMERICA:
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role