The Private Bank Wealth Management Lending Officer (PB WM LO) continually identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships and relationships with assigned Private Bank client teams that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. The PB WM LO is aligned to a group of Private Bank client teams within a Private Bank Market. A PB WM LOs network may consist of Real Estate professionals, Builders, professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources, and is enhanced by the Private Bank Lending Officers regular participation in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote homeownership and professional organizations. The PB WM LO responds to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both their own contacts and from their aligned Private Bank client teams. The PB WM LO conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information. The PB WM LO ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a loan origination role with significant experience working with ultra-high net worth and affluent client base.
• Has demonstrated success in prospecting, generating leads, closing business and consistently meeting/exceeding production goals.
• Has a strong background in the credit solutions, ranging from standard to custom mortgage products and other securities-based lending.
• Has significant experience building relationships with clients.
• Understands processing, underwriting and/or closing procedures.
• Has a working knowledge of federal regulations governing real estate lending.
• Is a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Is self-motivated and highly organized.
• Can prioritize multiple competing tasks.
• Can build and maintain solid referral base (that is, strong community involvement/ties, established relationship with assigned Private Bank client teams).
• Uses appropriate interpersonal styles, communication methods and approaches to gain clients
• Understands the connection of the level of service provided being directly correlated to driving sales volume.
• Familiarity with FHA and HUD guidelines.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications and previous experience using laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
• Adaptability and can demonstrate flexibility.
• A positive attitude.
• Effective communication styles.
• An ability to take ownership, accountability and can demonstrate integrity.
• An ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role