Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems. Translates business needs into technical requirements and ensures all systems support conform to business needs and specifications. Acts as liaison between business unit and software and hardware developers and vendors. As a senior member of the technical staff, assists senior business and IT management in determining the direction of current and future developments in areas of expertise. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and and or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
The CTO Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
We are looking for a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to deliver exceptional and thoughtful design of digital products from research to prototype. You will work directly with client stakeholders and users for testing your designs and thinking, helping bring them to life via sharp presentations and graphics. You will work with others across our team to devise elegant solutions, inform strategic design and user experience decisions, and rapidly test and iterate your designs. You will create high fidelity mockups and prototypes. You must be willing to take smart risks, champion new ideas, and continually elevate the quality of your work.
Consulting: Internal consultants that can be called upon as needed to aid executive leaders with transformative change.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role