This role is responsible for developing and managing the end to end stability plan for the Investments & Banking Solutions Technology and Enterprise Technology & Architecture, Shared Capabilities Production Support team. The candidate will work with Application Production Support, Development teams, Incident Management and Problem Management across Consumer, Small Business and Wealth to ensure that a comprehensive approach is utilized to address tactical and strategic stability related issues. The candidate will ensure that the issues are addressed broadly throughout the organization in order to support the reduction of business impacting events. In addition, the candidate will act as the single point of contact for risk related issues that come out of the stability plan, working with the risk team and other control partners to effectively track risk related work. The candidate will also focus on process improvements within the team, leveraging operational excellence methodologies to identify and implement more effective procedures to free up capacity for the team to focus on more strategic improvements and improve the overall production support coverage within the portfolio.
The Chief Technology Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• Diverse experience in Application Production Support
• Diverse experience in Developing and Architecting complex enterprise applications
• Diverse experience in supporting Financial Services applications especially Consumer Banking and Wealth Management
• Diverse experience in working in complex, global, enterprise scale environments
• Strong tools experience required – Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio and SharePoint
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work activities to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated strong analytical and strong task management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Strong negotiation and mediation skills as well as an ability to be diplomatic in dealings with a variety of areas across the company
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and independently
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role