At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for managing a financial center (FC) in collaboration with senior team members, supporting the operational excellence of the FC and ensuring that all aspects run effectively and cohesively. Key responsibilities include overseeing of functions such as the smooth and efficient functioning of the teller line, day-to-day policy and procedure adherence, and improvement of financial center performance. Job expectations include ensuring that directives are implemented and taking up leadership responsibility for the financial center when teammates are absent.
• Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing clients, and fosters client retention
• Manages business results through formalized management routines and coaching
• Creates a world class client experience environment
• Manages market-level initiatives prescribed by market leaders
• Drives operational excellence by engaging employees on business strategy
• Manages organizational priorities and effective execution
• Customer Service Management
• Performance Management
• Customer and Client Focus
• Talent Development
• Risk Management
• Sales Performance Management
• Business Operations Management
• Result Orientation
• Referral Management
• Leadership Development
• Inclusive Leadership
• Problem Solving
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role