- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of Enterprise and Regional AML policy and standards; Global Banking and Markets products / business and operations processes.
- Independently drive impact assessment and implementation of system; people; processes and control infrastructure for complex high volume AML Onboarding AMRS region.
- Facilitate communication of impact and changes to AMRS Regional business stakeholders.
- Be a subject matter expert for Anti Money Laundering issues within AMRS region, engage and collaborate closely with regional and global stakeholders within GFCC; Operations and Front Line Units to drive solutions with a 360 view.
- Act as a point of contact and backup support in the region for AMRS:
- Key AML technology and process-control projects and initiatives;
- Management support of AML Self-Identified Audit Issues (SIAI) & Compliance Identified Audit Issues (CIAI)
- Any other business matters related to AML that may arise during course of usual business
- Responsible for design and management of internal control disciplines and proactively identify AML risk across GBGM
- Responsible for Front Office AML escalations on behalf of GBAM to drive adherence to GBGM AML Standards
- Support the QA processes across GBGM through ongoing review, remediation and partnership with QA team
- Identify issues and/or control improvements for AML Onboarding across GBGM for AMRS and LATAM
- Support team members liaising with sales/ client outreach teams to obtain and validate correct documentation to fulfill KYC requirements
- Point of Contact for client escalations/complaints handling sensitive information during the onboarding journey
- White Glove approach to support our AML KYC client outreach, and the ability to apply pragmatic thinking for complex questions and concerns
- Highly Proficient with the MS Word Suite of tools to include Excel
- Able to Conceptualize, lead and drive projects to completion
- Influence change across multiple operational processes
- Able to execute in a decentralized environment
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role