At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for managing a financial center in collaboration with the FC manager. Together they are accountable for supporting the operational excellence of the FC and ensuring that all aspects run effectively and cohesively. They have oversight of functions such as the smooth and efficient functioning of the teller line, day to day policy and procedure adherence, and improvement of financial center performance.
A Financial Center Assistant Manager (responsibilities):
• Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing clients and fostering client retention
• Manages business results through formalized management routines and coaching
• Creates a world class client experience environment
• Manages market-level initiative prescribed by market leaders
• Drives operational excellence by engaging employees on business strategy
• Manages organizational priorities and effective execution
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Creates an inclusive team where members are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates and expects process knowledge, data-driven decisions, simplicity and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Delivers clear and concise messages that motivate, convey the “why” and connect contributions to business results.
• Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
• People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
• Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Establishing Trust
• Learning Agility
• Demonstrating Technology
• Overcoming Objections
• Risk Management
• Time Management
• Sales Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Cash Management
• Active Listening
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role