At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Global Business Services*
Global Business Services delivers Technology and Operations capabilities to Lines of Business and Staff Support Functions of Bank of America through a centrally managed, globally integrated delivery model and globally resilient operations.
Global Business Services is recognized for flawless execution, sound risk management, operational resiliency, operational excellence and innovation.
In India, we are present in five locations and operate as BA Continuum India Private Limited (BACI), a non-banking subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation and the operating company for India operations of Global Business Services.
Balance Sheet and Management (BSM) is a division within the CFO group responsible for providing executive management with accurate and timely forecasts of the balance sheet and net interest income (NII). Another critical function is the measurement and analysis of Interest Rate Risk (IRR) using various methods. This information provides the framework that allows the company to position its balance sheet consistent with its risk appetite and expectations for changes in interest rates.
BSM maintains close partnerships with various groups across the enterprise, providing key input to critical processes and strategic decisions. These partnerships focus on the following: (1) balance sheet composition and interest rate risk strategy, (2) strategic planning for the company’s three-year outlook with Corporate Planning and Finance, (3) setting the right strategy to accurately measure the profitability of assets and liabilities to ensure efficient usage of the balance sheet, (4) stress testing the balance sheet under adverse economic scenarios with the Global Stress Testing team and, (5) producing the balance sheet and NII forecast and supporting liquidity calculations in coordination with Global Liquidity Management
This role within the International Balance Sheet Management team in GBS India will be responsible for supporting the regional teams in London, Dublin and Hong Kong is successful delivery of IRRBB reporting to fulfill all regulatory/internal needs of EMEA, APAC and AMRS entities.
• Prepare, critically analyze and provide commentary for key IRRBB and CSRBB reports (EVE, EaR, SOT etc.) across multiple entities.
• Assist with execution of various IRRBB routines (DDA attrition model review, environment testing, shocks review etc.)
• Work closely with BSM, risk partners and LE controllers across the regions on understanding key movements in BS and resolving data issues.
• Proactively and pre-emptively raise and escalate metrics and data issues to relevant parties.
• Remediation of issues in an autonomous yet timely manner considering the principles of control and the need to mitigate operational risk.
• Work with technology teams on resolving data issues in local systems.
• Development and continuous improvement of existing processes and workflows.
Certifications If Any
8 to 12
Good understanding of balance sheet and P&L of a banking entity, its structure, funding lines and drivers behind movements.
• Good understanding of both banking and global markets products.
• Understanding of IRRBB concepts and metrics: Economic Value of Equity (EVE), Earnings at Risk (EaR), Basis Risk, Gap Risk will be advantageous.
• Experience in preparing regulatory filings.
• Intellectual curiosity and critical self-review.
• Candidate must have a proven track record of communicating effectively with personnel from various areas within an organization and at different management levels.
• Flexibility in joining meetings during EMEA and APAC time zone hours.
• Self-starter to drive efficiencies and operational excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6-9 years of experience in a relevant role in a financial institutions
• Knowledge of emerging technologies such Alteryx and Tableau will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Alteryx and Tableau
• Prior experience with SAP eLedger (EPM, BEx)
• Has a natural desire to understand intricate processes while seeing the big picture
• Good business partnering skills
• Experience improving and automating manual processes
12:30 to 9:30
Learn more about this role