At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
At Bank of America, each day brings innovation and opportunity. We are dedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally - across all segments and industries. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starters who can advocate for our clients in providing right solution to clients across liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, FX and commercial card services, by complementing high tech with a personalized touch. Challenge the status quo and influence peers with diverse points of view. Forward thinkers with ability to see what's next in treasury management. The future of treasury management is here at Bank of America. Powered by people. Driven by Technology.
Job Description Responsibilities
- New sales wins, revenue growth and retention within a predefined portfolio as a corporate sales consultant across all BofA markets – across treasury, trade, and FX
- Engage key decision makers of the largest and most demanding clients advancing the relationships from 1) access 2) dialogue 3) material relationship 4) pipeline 5) mandate, to 6) strategic advisor
- Work closely with other regions and corporate banking team to deliver solution to our clients
- Pro-active approach to sales, sending unsolicited proposals, lead client engagement and pitches / presentations
- Respond to RFPs (request for proposal)
- Constantly review client names to ensure that the names achieve and maintain hurdle profitability levels or exit the relationship based on the Bank’s business objectives.
- Identify and implement revenue opportunities for names assigned via cross-sell opportunities through ongoing discussions with clients
- Coordinate with implementation and services teams to ensure a smooth implementation and high client satisfaction
- Ensure timely resolution of relationship-sensitive client servicing issues within the organization and act as the senior escalation point in relationship-sensitive key service issues
- Completion of ad-hoc projects related to names and accounts
- Relevant cash and trade sales or relationship management experience within a top tier international/ regional bank
- Proven track record in managing complex cash and trade deals for multinational corporations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in English.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Able to successfully develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Strong financial skills
- Knowledge of Corporate Treasury functions
- Strong client engagement skills with an unwavering focus on client satisfaction and growing business
- A strong team player who understands how to leverage various businesses functions/partners to drive business growth and support the US client management and sales teams
- Willing to travel cross-regions and within the region.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Learn more about this role