Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for conducting routine analysis, research, and investigations in diversified compliance operations aligned to the bank’s Financial Crimes Enterprise Policy and the Financial Crimes Global Standard. Key responsibilities include executing against regulatory requirements and economic sanctions compliance practices, understanding and anticipating inherent risks to the business, and building and maintaining business relationships.
- Delivers and maintains a commitment to high customer service excellence utilizing relationship-building and problem-resolution skills in a call center environment.
- Exceeds monthly efficiency objectives and maintains high call quality standards. Required to navigate and use various internal systems to research, review, update and confirm customer profile details during conversation (inbound or outbound calls) with customer.
- Ensures complete and efficient customer interactions by taking ownership to proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- Interprets and analyzes information gathered from numerous applications and third party sources and identifies issues that prompt further inquiry
- Identifies and analyzes problems related to product lines or functions and develops and implements process improvements to address and resolve issues
- Ensures quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and external clients
- Performs day-to-day activities aligned to the team's common goals, strategy, and metrics and works on improving capabilities through learning and development
- Supports special projects that represent significant risk exposure and identifies and escalates risks accordingly with a sense of urgency
• Data Collection and Entry
• Data Quality Management
• Analytical Thinking
• Critical Thinking
• Interpret Relevant Laws, Rules, and Regulations
• Research Analysis
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Quality Assurance
• Customer and Client Focus
• Innovative Thinking
• Oral Communications
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in call center environment in the Banking/Financial industry handling
- Ability to tactfully handle customer concerns
- Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this position as outlined in the posted job requisition as well as overtime as needed
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role