Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for conducting routine analysis, research, and investigations in diversified compliance operations aligned to the bank’s Financial Crimes Enterprise Policy and the Financial Crimes Global Standard. Key responsibilities include executing against regulatory requirements and economic sanctions compliance practices, understanding and anticipating inherent risks to the business, and building and maintaining business relationships.
• Data Collection and Entry
• Data Quality Management
• Analytical Thinking
• Critical Thinking
• Interpret Relevant Laws, Rules, and Regulations
• Research Analysis
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Quality Assurance
• Customer and Client Focus
• Innovative Thinking
• Oral Communications
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in call center environment in the Banking/Financial industry handling
• Ability to tactfully handle customer concerns
• Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this position as outlined in the posted job requisition as well as overtime as needed
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Bi-lingual Spanish
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role